Wednesday, March 14, 2007

....some work accomplished. I was able to get the "battings" installed on the cockpit support frames. There not all in, due to some of the assembly steps I'm holding off on a few for now. I've been waiting on my seat. It's still not in. Doesn't seem too important, but after fabricating the pivoting seat back, I need the seat to make adjustments befoore I start to cut on the cockpit. Then it's 'glass time. Things should start moving a lil' faster here soon. I was unhappy with the "Compostion" of the rear deck. So I added a Jack Daniels Banner, with "Old Time Tennessee Whiskey". I also think I'll add some small scroll work around the picture of Jasper Newton "Jack" Daniel . I received the long awaited seat. Cut and epoxyed the backrest troughs and their bases. I also cut the backrest out. Cut the supports down to size (....I think). I also received a long awaited e-mail from a rudder manufacture in California.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

P4R-Just beautiful! Very nice. I built a pirogue and hope to do a yak next. I have alot to learn and getting too old to learn. Jeez that is beautiful!- oldyaker